Re: [OM] New OM Camera, and apology.

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Camera, and apology.
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:58:57 -0700
Brian;

I didn't see any error in your previous post.  And believe me, if there
was an error there, our list attack dog, 'Kennedy', would have quickly
pointed it out to one and all. So, relax.

As per your question, there are unconfirmed rumors of an OM-5Ti or some
such to be announced at Photokina in a couple months.  I have heard no
more than this.  I am hoping the rumor is true, but have my doubts.

Finally, if you want to upgrade from a 1n, the 4Ti is still one helluva
good camera.  What do you think it lacks?

george

--

george  :>)