Re: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 17:24:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 19 May 1998, KRIS GARREN wrote:

> Pola back for OM's, REALLY?  That's a good suprise! When you
> say OM's, does that include the OM-10?  I can't really visualize what
> that would look like?

  They look like a normal back with a box-like add-on that holds the
Polaroid film. NPC makes them to fit OM-1,2,3 & 4 ($750 out of B&H). Or
you could buy a good used Polaroid 195 for much less.

> If you use manual on most camera's, then why so many different
> camera's, just curious.

  I don't know. One starts out simple, then things just start to
accumulate. Next thing you know, every inch of shelf space is full. I'm
sure several list members can attest to this mysterious phenomenon.

                              *= Doris Fang =*