[OM] Professionals using Olympus....

Subject: [OM] Professionals using Olympus....
From: KRIS GARREN <KGARREN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 10:40:35 -0400
Doris,

WOW!!  You have an amazing collection of camera equipment.  How do
you keep it straight how to use all of those camera's?  I have an Olympus
and a Canon and keep forgetting little things about each one when I go back
and forth.
My husband thinks I have a ridiculous amount of camera equipment as it
stands.
I only have 4 lenses for my Olympus: 35-105mm, 28mm, 50mm, 70-200mm. I
enjoy
landscape, animals, and portraiture.  I take my own kids pictures instead
of sending them
to a studio.  I've got some amazing shots!!

For the General Public:

        What OM's are good for studio work (i.e. have a PC outlet, ect.)?

        Do some OM's have autfocus, I thought they were all manual focus?

Thanks,

Kris