[OM] Zuiko 2.0/50 Macro Test?

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 2.0/50 Macro Test?
From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 10:34:35 -0500
Folks:

I need a quick answer, possibly directly to my e-mail address as I don't
want to wait for the Digest to come around.

I am thinking of selling my Zuiko 2.0/40mm (Ex+) and 3.5/50mm Macro Zuiko
(Ex+) for a new 2.0/50mm Zuik Macro (still available?), as I don't need two
standard lenses but I do need a Macro and all my filters are 55mm anyway.

Are there any +/- objective test results for these three lenses?  Is the
newer 2.0/50 mm as good as the older 3.5/50 (which is excellent).

If I decide to go with the trade I will post two lenses here first, of
course.  Thanks for the help.

Jan