[OM] 500/8 and astrophotography...

Subject: [OM] 500/8 and astrophotography...
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 18:59:52 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
astrophotos..... yet.  I actually used to do a lot more astrophotography
when I was an amatuer than I do as a professional, but on the list of
things to do this summer is some astrophotography with my nifty new
teles :).  I have used the 500/8 with my homebrew adapter that lets me
mount an eyepiece and turn it into a telescope.  It makes a nice lil
scope, and if you've got the lens with you anyway, the adapter and a
couple of eyepieces are easy to throw in your bag.

Cheers,
--Lee