[OM] Oly gear for sale

Subject: [OM] Oly gear for sale
From: "Michael O'Carrigan" <moc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 11:24:38 +1000
Hello all,

I usually stay in the background on this mailing list and soak up the
wealth of information that flows from your letters and replies.

I often chuckle at poor old PVT getting a blast every now and then.  I have
never met the man but I have bought a few items from him and (almost)
always I'm pleased with the purchase. He certainly is tenacious and I
admire his never say die attitude.  He must be the most KNOWN Oly dealer on
the Web.

Anyway enough of all this.

I have noticed that a lot of the list members tell of any items seen for
sale in their travels.  I had a little browse in my local shopping center
here in lovely Sydney, Australia this morning and I will share my
discoveries with any one interested.

Shop one:-

OM Zuiko  135mm   f3.5 Good condition  asking $139.00 Australian

OM Zuiko  35-70mm f4  AF Good condition  asking $199.00 Australian

2 OM 10  camera bodies without manual adapters
Good condition  asking $199.00 and $179.00 Australian

2 OM 30 (OMF)  camera bodies without manual adapters
Good condition  asking $199.00 and $189.00 Australian

Shop two:-

Zuiko 50mm f1.8 AF Good condition  asking $65.00 Australian

OM 10  camera body with manual adapter and original Oly strap and 50mm f1.8
lens
Very Good condition  asking $210.00 Australian

Shop three:-

Sigma 1000mm f13.5 mirror lens with Oly mount
Good condition  asking $485.00 Australian

Sigma stopped making this lens 13 years ago.
(I have mentioned this lens before and was thinking of buying it but
changed my mind, but it is still in the window and the price is negotiable)

A good looking OM1 with 50mm f1.8 lens for $150.00 Australian.

If any one is interested in any of the above let me know.  I will be glad
to help.

Michael.