[OM] Zuiko (vs. Leica)

Subject: [OM] Zuiko (vs. Leica)
From: WKato <WKato@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 03:30:22 EDT
I thought that you would like to see a Leica-Zuiko comparison found on
photo.net.

"A friend of mine (a magazine photographer) was very impressed with the
Zuiko 90/2 macro, so on a bet we tested it against Leica 90/2.8 and
another friends Leica 90/2 with a midrange "photojournalistic" type
target. From what I intrepreted from the slides is that its equal to the
Leica 90/2.8, and better (sharper, crisper) than the Leica 90/2. A
superior lens from Olympus...they do make some winners.
Answered by Hans Buchholdt (buchhold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) on May 09, 1998. "

Warren Kato
wkato@xxxxxxx