Re: [OM] Flash spot metering/OM-40 question (was Re:Oly supplimentary

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash spot metering/OM-40 question (was Re:Oly supplimentary
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 07:55:00 +0800
> From: Marco Tomat <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [OM] Flash spot metering/OM-40 question (was Re:Oly
supplimentary
> Date: Monday, May 11, 1998 10:15 PM
>
> On Lun, 11 mag 1998 14:17, C.H.Ling <mailto:chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Sorry, I have forgot to mention the Power Flash Grip 300, when attached
> >the OM707 it works at flashmatic mode. For IS-3000, the flash power will
> >change with distance, that is why it called IVP flash. When OM TTL flash
> >are attached to the OM707, the aperture is fixed at F4 with the Olympus
AF
> >lens but with Zuiko lens you can set any aperture you wanted.
> >

> What happens if you *both* pop up the flash from the grip 300 *and* put a
> T-flash on the mount?
>
> Marco

When you attached both, the aperture change with distance same as only
flash grip's is attached. The TTL flash attached will also fire and works
at TTL mode. You don't have to worry about over exposure (since both flash
are fired), because when only flash grip is attached it will give you under
exposured flash (more than one stop!).

C.H.Ling