[OM] I'm back again

Subject: [OM] I'm back again
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:28:47 -0400 (EDT)
Hi everyone, I just flew back from Tokyo Saturday May 9.  This was my
third visit this year and I'll be back there again maybe at the end of
this month or early June.

While I was there I bought another 2-13 focusing screen at Yodobashi.
This time I paid Yodobashi's price - 2100yen + 105yen consumption tax
(approx. US$16.7).  I also picked up Feb 1998 version of the OM System price
list (MSRP).  Indeed the T32 flash is shown as 'out of production.

Again, I did not have enough time to visit new location of Olympus Plaza
at Ogawa-cho.  Maybe next time..

Jim Terazawa