[OM] Telephoto lens.

Subject: [OM] Telephoto lens.
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 10:49:27 +0200
Friends,

I have an OM-10 with a few Zuiko lenses. Now, I am looking for a
telephoto lens of 400 mm or 500 mm. It seems however, that getting a
Zuiko is more than difficult (too few on sale) and they seem to be too
expensive for my wallet, so I want to know if someone can recommend some
other brand e.g. Tokina, Tamron, Vivitar etc. How are these in
comparison to Zuiko lenses when it comes to sharpness, colour and
general quality?

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen