[OM] Olympus Pen cameras

Subject: [OM] Olympus Pen cameras
From: Mike Bloor <mikbloor@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 14:22:34 +0100
Peter Leyssens wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there an overview of the Pen cameras available ?  I hear you talking
> about Pen-E, Pen-F, Pen-EE and Pen-EE2 and maybe some others but of
> course, search engines didn't give much useful when looking for Pen and
> Olympus.

I have a Pen FT with 40mm F1.4 which I bought about 13 years ago.  A
beautiful camera - very much in the OM1 mould, but even smaller.

At the time there were two organisations in Engald which provided
information on the cameras and had newsletters which included tips, history
and for sale and wanted ads.  These addresses MAY BE OUT OF DATE, I last
used them in 1987, but could be worth trying:

        The Pen F Register
        "Barrows' Rest"
        52 The Reddings
        Kingswood
        Bristol
        BS15 4SA
        England

        Telephone (01272) 611051

        The Half-frame Group    (Motto "All this and 72")
        Fred Adcock
        6 Cerne Road
        Morden
        Surrey