Re: [OM] - OM4 blues, advice needed. / Battery drain

Subject: Re: [OM] - OM4 blues, advice needed. / Battery drain
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 18:01:53 -0400
The 2S is the model that used the camera batteries to light the viewfinder flash
LED.   Circuit part  ZJ1827, after installation, converts this situation, so the
flash batteries power the viewfinder LED.
The big change from 4 to 4T that lowered battery drain was the circuit redesign.
"Standby" drain went from 30 microamps to 10.

John
http://www.zuiko.com

John
http://www.zuiko.com