[OM] FYI: Miscellaneous New Oly Items

Subject: [OM] FYI: Miscellaneous New Oly Items
From: Tomoko Yamamoto <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 21:48:45 -0400
My local camera store has had the following small Oly items for several
years.  I have purchased some of them myself at reduced prices and had
arranged for the sale of several items.  It turns out that the store will
put out its Web site in the near future, and so the owner can be reached by
e-mail.  However, he does not want to publicize his e-mail address.  If any
of you are interested in purchasing one or more of the items listed below,
please contact me first.  Then I will forward your e-mail to him.  You have
to contact me by private e-mail.  I won't do anything if you post your
response to the list.  The prices listed are the ones on the boxes
containing an item, and you are encouraged to make an offer to the owner.

M. infocus Trigger Cord  $14.85
AF 35-70 3.5-4.5 Hood
Camera Grip 1
OM Accessory Shoes 3 & 4  $32.50 each
TTL Auto Connector Type 3 $13.05 (with box)
The same w/o box $10.00
TTL Auto Cord T2-0.15m $17.95
Focusing Screens   1-3 and 1-4N
Dioptric Correction Lenses 2 (Eyecup included)  2 -1s,  -4, -5   $22.15 each
Olympus Pen Close-up Lens Attachment f=130cm 22.5mm
Dioptric Correction Lenses 1 (No eyecup) 0, +2, -5   $7.25 each

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/
-All the photos (except panorama) with OM's-
http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=1130
-Olympus Equipment Classifieds-