Re: [OM] film loading

Subject: Re: [OM] film loading
From: "John Petrush" <jpetrush@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 21:08:46 -0400
The Motor drive 2 on the OM-4T body power rewinds the film and stops with
the leader out.  When I want the leader all the way inside the cartridge, I
have to rewind the last little bit by hand.  I leave it out most of the time
now and segregate exposed and fresh film in two different pockets.

John P