[OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery, Phase 2A

Subject: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery, Phase 2A
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 17:07:01 -0600
Well, it finally got re-configured.  There's still no text descriptions against
anything (though I now have room for them -- when you look at the thumbnail
galleries, you'll see where the text should go), but the whole site's been
re-architected, and should be faster and cleaner now.  Everybody who has sent
in contributions to date is now in the new gallery -- that's 23 submitters in
all.

If I've missed anything, or if something doesn't work in your browser, please
let me know via e-mail -- no point clogging up the list.

The textual descriptions (such as they are) will be added gradually over the
next week, as I have time.  A note to Greg. L.: got your re-submissions,
haven't put 'em up yet (will do so sometime in the next three days).

New submissions always welcome!

Garth Wood
erstwhile Curator
The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery