[OM] FREE JACKET WINNER!

Subject: [OM] FREE JACKET WINNER!
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 09:08:23 -0500
OK everyone, here is the OLYMPUS photographer's jacket winner!

Marc Simon
Belgium

No one from the continental USA has ever won anything yet on our
drawings! We have had Canada, Puerto Rico and now Belgium. I guess we
are going to have to remedy that by having another drawing soon! Maybe
more giveaways per drawing too!

You know this really shows the power of the internet and how it is
shrinking the world in both communications and commerce! Paul.