Re: [OM] - OM2N below zero

Subject: Re: [OM] - OM2N below zero
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:09:33 +0200
Teemu Oinonen wrote:

> Terry and Tracey wrote:
>
> > #357 batteries. I had the same problem in Antarctica. Store the batteries in
> > your coat, or make up the power pack extender as previously posted.
> >
> > Foxy
> >
> Power pack extender? I must have accidentally deleted that. Could
> someone who still has it please post is for me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Teemu
> --
> Teemu Oinonen
> Finnish Environment Institute
> P.O.Box 140 FIN-00251 Helsinki FINLAND
> tel: +358 9 4030 0218
> fax: +358 9 4030 0291
> internet: teemu.oinonen@xxxxxx

Olympus used to make such a beast. It's one of the more curious acessories
in the phototechnical group. I have never seen one, but it's listed in
the sales information file.

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"