Re: [OM] TTL versus OTF

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL versus OTF
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 01:16:57 EDT
Hi Joel:

> Ok, I'll bite. What's the scuttlebut on film surface reflectance?

Beats me.  I figured we would hear from those even more technically oriented
than I.  I know that when the OM-2 came out, one American photography magazine
rasied the question of variation in film reflectance.  It was determined that
most were very close in reflectance and only a few special purpose emulsions
were outside that tight range.  It probably included something like Kodalith.
I've never seen the issue raised again.  Maybe it is worth exploring with
today's emulsions, maybe not.  I'm too lazy to do it.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV