Re: [OM] Shutter Chatter

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter Chatter
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:00:53 -0400
Oh yeah, well my Bronica S2a, now that is noisey.  When you fire the
shutter, here's the sequence:

Mirror slides DOWN to floor of mirror box.
Blinder of shutter material covers mirror.
Blinder covers underside of focus screen
diaphragm stops down
shutter opens & close (KER CHUNK)(yelling)
Diaphragm reopens
mirror uncovers
Focus screen uncovers
Mirror slides back up
People stop the wedding and stare at you.

John