Re: [OM] Zuiko 300/4.5 question - MC

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 300/4.5 question - MC
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 20:51:43 +0000
First there was Ken with his pining then I admitted that the
occasional stroke of a lens cap sometimes worked for me and now
we have Chris.

First there was Zuikoholism, then there was ouright
addiction and now I am affraid we have Zuiko Fetish!

I suppose it had to happen eventually - seems logical now you look at
it with hindsight.

I now propose to announce the formation of the cult of Zuiko.

It's my cult so I will be The Shrill Zuiko Rajneesh.  Now who want's
to become my first accolytes, I have a few positions going at the MC
and SC priest levels.

Donations of buff coloured primes, 24mm shifts, 35-80 f2.8 zooms, MC
of course, will get you an MC priesthood with the distinctive and
fetching green robes.  f2 primes will get you an SC priesthood  with
the distinctive yellow robes with purple edging.

I can see I am going to have to get some large Pelican cases to stow
the takings, whoops - donations.

Giles

PS   Have your Zuikos started talking to you - I know mine have.