[OM] Internet Message

Subject: [OM] Internet Message
From: JNVS44B@xxxxxxxxxxx (MR THOMAS N CURLEE)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 03:22:26, -0500
Ken (you cruel person):

Here you go and gloat about getting your 2 repaired bodies back on
the same day as I get the estimate letter for MY 2 bodies from John.
And it had the expected repair time of 4 weeks. AND, I've recently
accquired a 24/2.8 and a 100/2.8 and only have my son's camera to try
them with.  I don't want to hear about it.;-(

Tom.

p.s.  I must admit that I have it easy - I gather that John's backlog
is much shorter than it was a few months.  Enjoy your better than new
cameras.
T.