Re: [OM] Winder/MD contact points summary (rev. 2)

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder/MD contact points summary (rev. 2)
From: "Thomas H. Hogan" <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:28:36 -0700
Dan,

I made a mistake -- the OM2S program has three contact points not two!

Sorry about the mistake!

Hank (Thomas "Hank Hogan)
Dan Lau wrote:

> Thanks for additional input from Thomas Hogan, I've updated
> the Winder/MD contact points matrix summary:
>
> OM Camera | Contact | Features Supported                 | Max MD
>   Models  | Points  |                                    | Speed
> ----------+---------+------------------------------------+--------
> OM-1(N)   |    2    | Frame advance                      | 5 FPS ??
> OM-2(N)   |         |                                    | 5 FPS ??
> OM-10 ??  |         |                                    | (no MD)
> ----------+---------+------------------------------------+--------
> OM-2S     |    2    | Frame advance                      | 3 FPS
>           |         | Advance to first frame after load  |
> ----------+---------+------------------------------------+--------
> OM-G/20   |    3    | Frame advance                      | ??
> OM-F/30   |         | Advance to first frame after load  | ??
> OM-PC/40  |         |                                    | ??
> ----------+---------+------------------------------------+--------
> OM-3(Ti)  |    5    | Frame advance                      | 5 FPS
> OM-4(T(i))|         | Advance to first frame after load  | 5 FPS
>           |         | Power rewind                       |
> ----------+---------+------------------------------------+--------
>
> So have I got it right?  I wasn't sure about the OM-10, since
> no one mentioned it in any replies.  The OM-77/88/... models
> are not compatible with the Winder/MD.  Also Thomas suggested
> the Max Speed column, so we'll need to that filled.  It would
> be good to have this information captured in one of the FAQ or
> Guide pages as well.  Thanks.
>         -Dan

Hank Hogan --

BTW,  I'm looking for a job as a biological science research
    technician.  If you know of anyone who might need a technician
    with my skills (see resume on my home page) please let me know.
--
Thomas ?Hank? Hogan
Biologist, Photographer, Web Designer