Re: [OM] 2-x screens - Germany prices

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-x screens - Germany prices
From: Richard Schätzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 16:31:34 +0200
Chris Barker wrote:

> ... but where do you buy Oly 2-4
> screens from?

I made an specialorder at my local photoshop in Hannover (3 weeks
delivery).
They haven´t seen the light, they are specialized in N*k*N and think
they are good cameras, but they are willing to order every piece in the
Olympus list (good hearted, so they might find right photographic way
later). ;-)

> I have found very few camera shops up this end of Germany
> (Moenchengladbach & Koeln) but for Photo Porst, which does not seem to
> stock used, let alone new, Oly gear.

Hmm, Photo Porst is not realy a good photoshop, more like the photo
corner in an supermarket.
In Koeln (Photokina city) should be some decent shops, which could order
them. Don´t mind if they bare advertising from the "evil empire" C*n*n
or N*k*n, they might be good hearted too. ;-)

An alternative might be mailorder, but I noticed, that the sell "small
parts", like screens, more expensive then the local photoshops.

Richard