Re: [OM] Quickmatic 600

Subject: Re: [OM] Quickmatic 600
From: NOSPAM.cl2@xxxxxxxxxx (Mr. Chris Lee)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:40:36 GMT
On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:44:19 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I've just aquired a Quickmatic 600 for 25 SKR (3 US$). Nothing that will
>replace my OM's ;-), but it has a nice immaculate metallic finish, a Zuiko
>38/2.8 lens and the Olympus Logo! I know absolutely nothing about this
>camera, any info such as technique, year, price when new, success or
>failure, would be greatly appreciated.

>From the magazine All about Historical Cameras, Camera Review, No. 20,
All of Olympus :

Date : May 1969
Lens : E. Zuiko 38mm F2.8, 4 group 5 elements
Shutter speed : 1/40, 1/125, X
Price : 12 800Yen
Size : 122 X 66 X 52mm

(I cannot give you other information, it is in Japanese)

Camras in the same series :
Quickmatic EES (3.5)
Quickmatic EES (2.8)
Quickmatic EEM

Hope this help.

Regards,
Mr. Chris Lee

Remove NOSPAM. form reply address to reply