[OM] Point-Zero-One Olympus Content

Subject: [OM] Point-Zero-One Olympus Content
From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:53:56 -0500
BTW, Avon's Skin-so-soft works well as an average bug repellent (and doesn't
contain DEET).  But for photography in the Boundary Waters of Minnisota, you
might want to use the industrial strength stuff with XXX, TOXIC and maybe a
radiation symbol on it.  Those bugs are big enough and mean enough to carry
off small children.

Ken N.

Which is why you need that titanium strength OM on a long nylon strap
(Domke?) to knock'm out of the sky... ;-)
Jan

On a more serious note:  I had a Canon F-1 go swimming with me once from a
capsized canoe in the BWCA of Minnesota.  Any recommendations for low-cost
waterproof housings for Olympus? Ewamarine?  The lack of high-eye point
viewfinder may be a problem here (Varimagni-use?.