Re: [OM] OM-5Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5Ti
From: GPaul64 <GPaul64@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 05:44:40 EDT

<< Is this just another rumor or is it something to be upset about? What do
you all think? >>

Per,

I am very excited and hopeful that it is not just a rumor.  I also hope there
will be another new Zuiko (like the 35-80/2.8) to go along with the new OM.

I think it is plausible because several others such as P**t*x,  C**t**x, and
L**c* have brought new manual-only cameras out recently, demonstrating the
market for them.   Olympus may finally be following suit.

Greg L.
Nyack, NY