Re: [OM] Good print film

Subject: Re: [OM] Good print film
From: "Stuart Goggin" <SGOGGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Apr 98 12:02:04 +1000

One question I have always had about colour print processing, is if the
colour processor has direct control over the colour contents of the print,
then why bother using a colour saturated print film as the printer will
reduce the colours to their own standard saturation levels during the
printing process.

I have always wondered about using a warming filter with print films,  don't
the processors compensate for this and produce an average print.

On the other hand is it not possible for the processor to bump up the colour
saturation so as to simulate a warming filter.

Stuart