Re: [OM] New suggestion for FAQ/Guide

Subject: Re: [OM] New suggestion for FAQ/Guide
From: "Thomas H. Hogan" <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:40:24 -0700
Yes, Kennedy! That explains it for me ! I was waiting for you to jump in
on this one.   I was using a 77mm linear polarizer on my 500mm reflex
(cat)
lens and the OM2S on Auto.  The light meter reading indicated a wasted
shot
but the exposure was perfect in regard to the amount of light.

Now, let me ask you this:  I have several 55mm linear polarizers and one
circular polarizer.  I'd like to use them as Neutral Density filters for
super long exposures.

Would placing the circular polarizer next to the lens front element be
the best way to get accurate light meter indications and OTF exposure?

Any hints? Anyone?

--
Hank Hogan --

BTW,  I'm looking for a job as a biological science research
    technician.  If you know of anyone who might need a technician
    with my skills (see resume on my home page) please let me know.
--
Thomas ?Hank? Hogan
Biologist, Photographer, Web Designer