Re: [OM] polarizer filter vignetting

Subject: Re: [OM] polarizer filter vignetting
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 23:22:20 -0700
Access Discount Camera, out of Denver, Colorado, lists I believe every
available Olympus accessory made on their web site along with prices. FWIW,
they do guarantee to beat any legitimate price. They only stock part of what
they list but can get the rest in a few days.

www.accesscamera.com

Regards,
John Austin
Oakland, CA