Re: [OM] Endoscope for OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] Endoscope for OM4
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 22:39:16 -0400
hi tatu,

yes you can attach any any OM camera to endoscopes but the only adapter that i
know of are those that attach to OM endoscopes. I have one such adapter, use it
for
bronchoscopy(looking in the lungs) but havne't had to since the hospital
acquired the videoscope system of olympus that makes printing pictures a lot
easier. literally
pressing three buttons before the print is made. the other thing that you will
have to look for is a focusing screen 1-9 type which is used specifically for
this purpose.
metering is another question since you will be using it for another purpose and
will not be using the olympus light source used in bronch/endoscopy. hope this
helps.

francis