[OM] Camedia presentation

Subject: [OM] Camedia presentation
From: Richard Schätzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 18:12:44 +0200
Hello Olympians,

Olympus is spending serious money on promoting there electronic imaging
products. I´ve got an Camedia presentation CD ROM for Mac and PC in an
hard box, from my local photo shop. It features the electronical toys
with info and sample pictures, additionaly there is some info about
Olympus (Europa) and older Olympus cameras. The decription of silver
technology based cameras shows not much competence, the authors have
obviously confused the description of the Pen series and OM cameras. For
example, for 1972 they show the picture of the OM-2 and claim that OM
was an halfformat camera with 24x26mm, first with a coupled plugin
exposure meter later with TTL :)))
Beside of this flaws, is the presentation well made and contains an
"cool" Olympus screen saver with morphing OM, Pen and IS cameras.

Richard

P.S. One of the sample pictures showed an Olympus sugestion for the use
of Camedia cameras ;-)

JPEG image