[OM] period of the Photokina '98

Subject: [OM] period of the Photokina '98
From: "Ohm Krieger" <kriegero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:19:14 +0200
There's a rumour that once (probably this autumn) will be a new OM body. At
the moment I can't imagine this, especially something like a new OM-5. What
could that be except an improvement on an already well working but bad
selling product.
I think we have to accept that Olympus made the decision to earn its money
in an other segment of photography, the consumer market with their small
automatic rangefinders.
For them who believe of the realization of their dreams: Photokina will be
at Cologne (Germany) from 09-16-98 till 09-21-98.

Ohm