Re: [OM] Living life as an OMless person

Subject: Re: [OM] Living life as an OMless person
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:46:18 -0500
>Isn't your IS3 a viable substitute?

Wife claimed it.  It has print film in it for baby pics.

>If not I suggest you get in contact with Pvt and other vendors and
>immediately order one of each OM1(n), OM2(n,Sp), OM3(Ti), OM4(Ti), each and
>every one with a 50/1.8. You should be very safe by then and by having nine
>additional 50/1.8's I'm sure you could revive interest in that old 50/1.8
>versions thread again :-)

Oh, shudder.  I have a hard enough time being in the same room as a single
50/1.8, much less nine of them of unknown heritage.

Unless PVT is willing to "loan" me a 3T, I'll be OMless until John finishes
breathing new life into my OM-1 and OM-2S.  As far as buying another body?
Not if Discover wants to get paid for the repair charges.  In the meantime,
you all have to put up with my whining and drivel.  If I suffer, everybody
must suffer!     : (

Ken.