[OM] Available OM equipment [was: Re: OM-2SP]

Subject: [OM] Available OM equipment [was: Re: OM-2SP]
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 03:05:00 EDT
Hi John:

> Is the spot metering area the
>  micro-prism/split-image circle on the focusing screen?

It is the interior (split-image) circle.

BTW, congrats on the purchase!  I'm dying to fine one of these at a real
bargain.

Continuing with recent postings of equipment available at list members' local
haunts: A bit of OLY equipment has come available here in Vegas, but alas, a
chrome OM-1 with a SC 50 mm f/1.8 at about $150 (10?) and a T-20 at about $36
(9+) aren't my idea of bargains.  But, if anyone else on the list thinks it
is, I'll facilitate a purchase for you at no charge, other than shipping and
7ales tax.  I could also get a Tokina 28mm f/2.8 (10) for about $15.  This
stuff has 30-day guarantees.

I also found an OM Bellows for $169 (9-?) in a camera store in Tucson.  E-mail
me if you want more info.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV