[OM] Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Subject: [OM] Unsent Message Returned to Sender
From: "POSTMASTER" <POSTMASTER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 19:28 -0500
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: [OM] Unsent Message Returned to Sender
Bruce Appelbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Cannot store the message  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: [OM] Unsent Message Returned to Sender
Bruce Appelbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Cannot store the message  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Re: [OM] loose hotshoe
Bruce Appelbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Cannot store the message  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Thanks John.................I do intend sending you the 4Ti with the
sluggish mirror movement
I e-mailed you about a week or 10 days ago,I'm doing exams at the moment and
I need to get them out of the way first.
Rgds Paul Haigney

John Hermanson wrote:

> There are 4 screws holding the shoe on, BUT you must pry the cover plate
> off the wind lever and asa knob without breaking anything first.  Doing
> this improperly will make it so the asa plate won't  have anything to
> clip onto.
> If you tighten the shoe screws too much, a tender flex board can rip,
> etc.
>
> John

Notice to Sender
================

John Hermanson wrote:

> There are 4 screws holding the shoe on, BUT you must pry the cover plate
> off the wind lever and asa knob without breaking anything first.  Doing
> this improperly will make it so the asa plate won't  have anything to
> clip onto.
> If you tighten the shoe screws too much, a tender flex board can rip,
> etc.
>
> John

Notice to Sender
================

John Hermanson wrote:

> There are 4 screws holding the shoe on, BUT you must pry the cover plate
> off the wind lever and asa knob without breaking anything first.  Doing
> this improperly will make it so the asa plate won't  have anything to
> clip onto.
> If you tighten the shoe screws too much, a tender flex board can rip,
> etc.
>
> John

Notice to Sender