[OM] Film scanners

Subject: [OM] Film scanners
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 08:40:14 +0100
I know that there has been some discussion on film scanners recently. Has
anyone used a Minolta Dual Scan - it is available in the UK for about
400UKP with SCSI card? This seems to be a little bit more than the Olympus
ES10 here. I have also seen a Nikon LS-20E Coolscan II on offer in the same
price range.

I will be buying for my school so I can't look further afield for better
prices but I would appreciate advice from any users, in particular on:

 - resolution and image depth

- speed of scanning

- ease of use

David