Re: [OM] Digital Imaging w/ Regular 35mm Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Imaging w/ Regular 35mm Cameras
From: ONLYOLY BW <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:49:07 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-11 10:02:56 EDT,
John P you write:
<< And in my dreams, Olympus will introduce a digital body that accepts all
the OM lenses and accessories.  Maybe someday.......... >>

Snip !
Hi John P,
It looks like your dream is not to far away.  Maybe this is old news to many,
but I was recently given a copy of a New York Times article that talks about a
new product about to be released.  It is a digital cartridge, by Imagak
Division of Irvine Sensors of Costa Mesa, that fits any 35mm camera. It has 40
megabytes of memory and "It will take 30 high resolution images, in 24 bit
color, each made up of 1.3 million pixels." it's due out this summer for about
$1,000.
Sounds Nice.  So what will we get in the year 2,000?
BW