Re: [OM] Elegance and childhood, OM's--a love story?

Subject: Re: [OM] Elegance and childhood, OM's--a love story?
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 22:02:49 -0500
>Ken, your comment about the lightness and beauty of the OM cameras is so
>true.  I can't believe that at one time I thought a 28-210 zoom (albeit a
>Kiron) was a good idea, ack!

I think we all went through the 5-ton brand-x zoom phase.

>At present I am about to embark on that which an amatuer should never do,
>weddings.  I've avoided these like the plague for almost 20 years, this
>time I just couldn't say no.

Been there, doing that.  Recommendation:  fast film. (Fuji NHK for example).
Much more forgiving to your errors and doesn't strain the flash batteries as
much.

>John H. to be blessed, any other suggestions?  I would not have agreed to
>this, but the couple is on less than a shoestring budget (probably wont
>even want anything beyond proofs) and I'd like an opportunity to either
>find out if I can stomach weddings.

You will learn that cast iron stomaches are necessary for weddings.

>Ken -- thanks for the stroll down Ole Memory lane.

Thanks.

Ken Norton