Re: [OM] Glueing leatherette

Subject: Re: [OM] Glueing leatherette
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 15:52:10 -0400
I've always used brown rubber cement like Goodyear Pliobond or Hobsco's "Goo"
available at hobby stores.
Clean  surfaces to be bonded, especially of old glue and dirt.  Apply a light
coating to each surface (be careful if applying over back latch cover plate),
wait a few minutes to dry and then press together.

John
Camtech
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/olympustech1997