Re: [OM] Not OM but XA test

Subject: Re: [OM] Not OM but XA test
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 10:40:24 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 21:52:52 +0200 you write:
>Looking through some old magazines I've found a "rather long" review of the
>XA, in a now defunct British magazine: Photo Technique of December 1979.
>As I've seen some mails about it, I've think it could interest some people
>on the list, so I send here the results of the lens and  shutter tests.
>I've scan the complete text of the test,  perhaps,  Lee, could I send it to
>you as an attached .txt file (25k) for your XA's FAQ. If you are interested

Sorry, I'm not sure it's really legal to post such a thing in its
entirety.  Also, I don't really have disk space to devote to scanned
magazine articles.  Thanks for the tests, though!  I'll be adding them
to the FAQ soon.

Cheers,
--Lee