[OM] JJR2002's info request

Subject: [OM] JJR2002's info request
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 11:09:32 EST
Hi Joe:

< Hi,
< I'm new to this site and would like help locating Olympus gear-mainly
lenses.
< Thanks,
< Joe

Welcome!  You'll find lots of OLY knowledgable folks from all over the world
here.  But first, we need to know where you are from and what your preferred
method of buying OM equipment is.  Via: retail stores, mail order, Internet?

Meanwhile, you'd do well to visit:
http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml
where you will find a link to some used equipment dealers.  I'll let others
add their own names if they aren't on the list.

BTW, be sure to start a new thread each time you post a new subject, least it
get overlooked by folks who might be ignoring an ongoing thread.  Now, how
could anyone ignore:
Re: [OM] Back from Sonora/Mojave
in an El Nino year?!  :-)

Gary Reese