Re: [OM] Pricing [was: WEIRD XA2]

Subject: Re: [OM] Pricing [was: WEIRD XA2]
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 19:36:20 -0800

     Hi Lee,

      Not necessarily a cheaper alternative to B&H, but one that you can walk
    into and order from. And, as we all know, owning OM's you need all the
    sources available as possible. What Ritz has that's cheap is some of the
    OM-Af lens. Last I knew they had a 35-70 OM-AF lens for something like
    $39.95. Most of us don't own the OM-77's, but some may.

                                                enjoy,
                                                  Brad