Re: [OM] Future of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Future of OM
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:06:29 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 18:49:45 EST you write:

><< I've already submitted requests for copies of all the MP articles we didn't
>have
> here, and will be typing in the lens tests as they arrive.
> Cheers,--Lee >>
>
>Lee,
>I sure would be interested in buying copies of all you hard work.  Would it be
>possible, or legal ? for you to make a bunch of copies and sell them to those
>interested??
>BW

Ummmm.... can't you just print them from Netscape? Or whatever your web
browser is?  If not, I'll charge you my hourly consulting rate: $75/hr.
I think I've probably spent about 20 hours on it so far, so you'll owe
me $1500 ;)

(In case you haven't guessed, I'm kidding, but for those of you who
think maintaining the FAQ is no big deal, see above ;)

If, instead, you mean having me make copies of the photocopies
I have have and selling them to you, I don't have time to do that.
That's why I made the list of page numbers and dates available, so you
can do it yourself more easily.  The hard work (sorting through the mags
by hand) has been done.

Cheers,
--Lee