[OM] I'm Bailing Out

Subject: [OM] I'm Bailing Out
From: Art Ozsvath <artos@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:34:50 -0500
I'm sorry to say I'm bailing out. I've loved and owned the OM system for
nearly 20 years, and I've appreciated the information and humor on this
list.

I recently sold some gear on this list to start a second line, based on
the N*k*n N70. Its capabilities for fill flash with distance calc,
various exposure controls including spot, and wide auto focus and spot
autofocus on small objects such as an eye, created the interest to buy
the camera. The more I use it, the more I enjoy it. It's not much bigger
or heavier than my OM2SP with winder2.

I've found that if I stay away from the F5, N90 and f2.8 zooms they're
not the cinder blocks I thought they'd be. This is all a matter of
personal choice of course.

I've loved my Olympus equipment and I want to give someone on this list
a great deal on everything I have left. I'm offering all the items below
for $600.

OM2SP   EX+
It looks very good all over except the back had paint worn off around
the film box lid holder and bottom door edge. I touched up these areas
with auto paint. I think it looks much better than seeing bare metal.
Everything works perfectly except the flash indicator does not light.
Since I check on the flash I didn't care and it saves battery life.

OM winder2      EX+     Battery holder and operation are great. A little wear
from fingernails next to the grip but it's still black anyway.

OM Zuiko 50mm f1.4      LN
Kiron 28mm f2           LN  I don't know if you've used this lens but
it's
super sharp and high contrast.
OM Zuiko 200mm f4       LN
OM 2X-A extender        LN

All the following flash equipment works perfectly
1       T32     EX++
1       T32     EX++ except that shoe and threads poor, I'll include
Saunders Flash Adapter. It has a very strong screw-in locking mount and
tripod socket on the bottom. I use it on a stand or tripod.
1       T20     EX++ Battery contacts have marks from past corrosion,
but are now OK.
3       TTL Auto Cords .6M, 5M, 2M      All bought new within last year.
1       TTL Auto Multi Connect  Bought new within last year
1       TTL CONNECT T20 Bought new w/i last year
1       T20 extender    LN Also great for T32 - no red eye

Reverse rings to mount 55mm to 49mm or 55 - 55
OM 25mm Extension tube          LN   Not auto
Sunpak 355? OM TTL autoflash    LN   Swivel / tilt head
OM mount with 49mm thread for reverse mount

If interested please respond at artoz@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Art Ozsvath