Re: [OM] Auto 310 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Auto 310 flash
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 06:53:55 -0800
Bob,
  You might just have a situation where you need to recondition the cap
in the unit due to its setting idle for a long time.  I had a situation
recently like it where I had purchased a T20 for $0.25 because it had a
broken foot.  I cleaned it up, put new AA cells in it and turned it on.
It took over 10 minutes and yes the cells were hot and I changed them
out with a new set but the charge light did come on and it charges
normally now.  Now for that foot !
Rand E.