Re: [OM] Super FP flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Super FP flash
From: ONLYOLY BW <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 14:11:22 EST
In a message dated 98-03-29 13:48:46 EST,

MACRO you write:
<< Situations when we have to fill sunlight shadows are the field of work of
 this kind of faster synchronism. >>
Have you or anyone else tried using the 280 flash in FP mode for Close Up
work??  (0.5X to 1X) 28" to 8" from lens.
 I'm useing a 4T in Auto mode.  If the available light is 1/60 sec, will the
Auto mode shutter at 1/60th or will the shutter speed go up automaticly
(ie.1/250th sec.) with the additional flash output??
Does the Super fire in FP mode when set at MANUAL or does it fire a single
burst as in TTL mode???
How can you SYNC at 1/2,000 sec.  If I have that much light -- I won't need
Flash????
CONFUSSED ???
BW