Re: [OM] Re: Opinions on the 300/4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Opinions on the 300/4.5
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 09:49:43 -0800
     All of you Zuiko 300mm lens owners are making my jealous :). Having gotten
 into photographing pheasants and such, it is just the lens I need. One passed
 through Unruh's Christmas before last, but I was still working at Ritz 50 miles
 away at the time. Christmas season being busy as it is, by the time I was able
 to go back for it, it was already gone. Ah well, when I'm ready to buy, I'll
 search again.

                                                  enjoy,
                                                   Brad

ps: the fellow going to Yosemite this weekend was right- we DID get a winter
storm come through this way this weekend. There was even snow on Mt. Tam in
Marin Co. Hope he bundled up :)