Re: [OM] SoCal, anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] SoCal, anyone?
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:11:47 EST
Hello Gary S:

<< Finally, several local folks expressed to me in private an interest in a
SoCal OLY event. Without specifying the time, venue or format, how many
Southlanders would be interested?  Any specific proposals? Any volunteers to
plan/coordinate/host
such an event? >>

The really logical get together is for a Buena Park Camera Expo.  I hear they
are the biggest of the camera shows in So. California.  I would have gone
today but too much of the stuff I've been buying for trading stock we are
finding we like to use!!  So I need to argument the equipment some more before
a trip makes financial sense.

I can be a tour guide for anyone coming into Vegas.  Options include shopping
for OLY equipment, including my bargain haunts, and nature shooting.  I'm
always looking for an excuse to take to the desert or mountains.  But mid-
summer would be a bear, unless it was going to high elevation locals, many of
which I have worked as a field biologist.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV