[OM] Buying Used OM FAQ --- comments?

Subject: [OM] Buying Used OM FAQ --- comments?
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 20:14:09 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
I've gotten very little feedback on my "Buying used OM" FAQ.  I find it
hard to believe that it is so perfect that it is beyond comment, esp.
from this group ;).  Please have a look at it if you get a chance, and
email me any additions/corrections/comments:

http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo/buying-used-om.faq

Once this FAQ is a little more "mature" I'll add it to the list of links
on my photo page.

Cheers,
--Lee