[OM] Fast teles ,was [OM] super fast Zuikos

Subject: [OM] Fast teles ,was [OM] super fast Zuikos
From: Mark <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 23:39:47 -0500
Gary,
   There was an aftermarket 135/2 availble for the OM mount. Soligor
made it in their C/D line of lenses. It has a 77mm front element and is
right around 4" long. It is shaped much like the 180/2 but is black and
smaller with no tripod mount. The weight is about the same as my 90/2
Zuiko (no scale handy). The lens is very sharp and has good contrast.
This is the only non-Zuiko that I have ever liked enough to own.
                                Mark